The SEO Framework’s Extension Manager has just launched!
This plugin extends The SEO Framework with free and premium functional extensions, extra tools and services.
Purchasing a premium subscription will depend on your needs, your website, and or your business.
Right now, there are 7 extensions:
- Local: The Local extension lets you set up important local business information for search engines to consume.
- AMP: The AMP extension binds The SEO Framework to the AMP plugin for AMP supported articles and pages.
- Articles: The Articles extension enhances your published posts by automatically adding both AMP and non-AMP Structured Data.
- Monitor: The Monitor extension keeps track of your website’s SEO, optimization, uptime and statistics.
- Incognito: The Incognito extension removes all front-end branding from The SEO Framework.
- Title Fix: The Title Fix extension makes sure your title output is as configured. Even if your theme is doing it wrong.
- Honeypot: The Honeypot extension catches comment spammers in four lightweight yet powerful ways.
- Transporter: It allows you to export and import your SEO settings from site to site.
- Attachment Redirect: It will automatically redirect visitors to the parent post of attachment pages.
Get an Early Bird Subscription
Be sure to install The SEO Framework — Extension Manager if you haven’t yet. The licenses only work for that plugin.
To celebrate the launch of the plugin and our shop, within the four-quarters of 2017 we want to give you a permanently reduced price for The SEO Framework’s Premium subscription. You may continue to use this discount forever when extending the license.
So, to summarize, we call this the Early Bird principal:
Q1: Available from January 1st 2017 until April 1st 2017. Q2: Available from January 1st 2017 until July 1st 2017. Q3: Available from January 1st 2017 until October 1st 2017.
- Q4: Available from July 1st 2017 until January 1st 2018.
After January 1st, the subscription will only be available at its actual full price. If you’ve obtained a Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4 license, you may extend it for the price you’ve obtained it.
What will I get?
With a single subscription, you’re able to use all Premium Extensions.
We’re continuously working on creating new extensions. When a new Premium Extension has been released, you’ll be able to use it directly after it has become available, without additional costs.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact support.
All subscriptions will give you a Premium subscription key to be used with The SEO Framework — Extension Manager.
Every coupled site will count towards the subscription limit. You may activate, deactivate and switch sites indefinitely.
There is no difference between Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 licenses, other than the price.